The Company Overview Machinery Locations
In the heart of the Black Forest:
Our mill in Friedenweiler-Rötenbach
Welcome to Holzwerk Rötenbach GmbH. We're looking forward to meet your demand of high quality timber products from the Black Forest area.

Holzwerk Rötenbach GmbH (Ltd.) was founded in July 1985 by buying the modern profiling mill. The residence of the management is located at the border of the Lüneburger Heath in Bergen-Eversen, whereas the administration and the production are settled in Rötenbach in the Black Forest (see also Locations and Imprint). Object of the company is processing, production, sale and trade of wood and wooden products. Since 2002 we are also producers of wooden houses. Currently there are 55 persons employed. The mill is capable of sawing smaller-sized wood.

Purchase

The purchase of the round timber takes place within an area of 100 km around the mill. The following species can be processed: spruce, fir (90 %) and pine, larch, douglas fir (10 %).

Sales

With a share of about 80 % export to the whole world you can expect great experience from us. The remainder of 20 % is sold in Germany as special assortments and commission ware. We produce more than 90 % of our timber based on orders and are faithful to our philosophy in meeting best our customers requirements.

[Imprint]   [Privacy policy]   [to top of page]